The Princeton Save Our Hospital Coalition would like to invite everyone to a Public Forum to discuss solutions to the health care problems in our community. The Forum will be held on June 21st at Riverside Community Centre beginning at 7:00 pm.
We have invited the following panelists to speak to our community:
– Christy Clarke, Premier of British Columbia
– Michael de Jong, BC Minister of Health
– Adrian Dix, Leader of the Opposition,
– Mike Farnworth, NDP Health Critic
– Harry Lali, MLA
– Dr. Robert Halpenny, CEO Interior Health
– Charlotte Mitchell, Chief of Upper Similkameen Indian Band
– Jason Earle, Acting Mayor of Princeton
– Brad Hope, RDOS Area H Director
As you are aware, the Interior Health Authority recently instituted scheduled closures of the Emergency Room at Princeton General Hospital. These closures represent the latest in a long sequence of cutbacks that have a negative impact on our community.
Please join us to hear what our elected and appointed representatives have to say. The public will also have an opportunity to ask the panel questions.
Nienke Klaver, Secretary
Princeton Save Our Hospital Coalition