Open House May 11
The Regional District of Okanagan-Similkameen is conducting a series of open houses in Penticton, Summerland, Osoyoos, Keremeos, Oliver, Princeton and Okanagan Falls in early May. The open houses will explain our proposed Solid Waste Management Plan which lays out the future of garbage, recycling and composting for the next 20 years.
The RDOS needs to hear from residents and businesses about their thoughts on proposed programs for future recycling, composting and landfill programs. It’s all part of updating the region’s Solid Waste Management Plan. Seven open houses are being held across the region where people can learn more.
Hours for All Events: 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm with a presentation at 7:00 pm
* Penticton, Tue. May 3, RDOS Boardroom, 101 Martin Street
* Summerland, Wed. May 4, District of Summerland Council Chambers, 13211 Henry Avenue
* Osoyoos, Thu. May 5, Sonora Centre, 8505 68th Avenue
* Keremeos, Mon. May 9, Elks Hall, 504 8th Avenue
* Oliver, Tues. May 10, Oliver Parks and Recreation Community Hall, 36003 79th Street
* Princeton, Wed. May 11, Princeton and District Community Skills Centre (Wellness Centre), 206 Vermilion Avenue
* Okanagan Falls, Thu. May 12, Okanagan Falls Elementary Gymnasium, 1141 Cedar Street
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll free 1-877-610-3737. Be in the loop and attend an open house near you!